The following Terms and conditions apply to all reservations made with Devonvale Golf and Wine Estate. We kindly ask that you take a moment to read them prior to confirming any reservation with Devonvale Golf and Wine Estate.
- 30 days (1 month) before check in 100% deposit refunded.
- Minimum 50% deposit required to secure any reservations, with settlement on arrival.
- Cancellations have to be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 10% handling fee will be charge for any refunds.
- Any refunds will be to the discretion of management and decision will be final.
- Group Cancellation and Confirmation policy will be required from 5 Nights or 5 Rooms and more.
- “No Shows” will be liable for full cost of the entire stay.
- Guest will be liable for any changes to a reservation within 30 days of arrival.
- All Reservations will only be confirmed with 50% deposits:
- If via bank card the name of the card holder and name of the reservation has to be the same.
- Any card transaction requires positive identification.
- Any manual transaction requires a bank card authorization form with positive identification.
- EFT, bank transfers will only be expected 3 working days before arrival
- EFT bank transfers will only be confirmed by accounts and POP, proof of payments, are not considered a guarantee.
- All bookings made 72hrs prior to arrival will only be guaranteed with the completed credit card authorization from the card holder for 100% manual payment.
- With pre- approval from the hotel manager on arrival payments could be taken.
- Check in time is 15h00. Arrangements need to be made with the reception for arrival after 20h00.
- Early arrivals are available subjected to availability and could be secured with additional charge.
- The names on the reservations have to match the credit card and ID presented by the person who is checking in.
- The outstanding payment needs to be settled upon arrival and all other incidentals are to be settled upon departure.
- Full surety is required by any person checking at the hotel by means of bank card details provided and signature for surety on the bottom of the registration cards.
- By the signing the registration card and expecting room keys the guest acknowledge and agree to the hotel’s House Rules.
- All card transactions will require positive identification by means of ID, driver license or passport.
- Only the person in whose name the reservation is, will be allowed to check-in and receive the room keys.
- In case a different person is checking in because they are sharing the room, written confirmation would be needed from the person who secured the reservation.
- Would a different person check in, a new reservation must be made with positive identification and full payment will be required.
The Hotel Reserves the Right To:
- Exceeding the maximum occupancy of a Room/Apartment/Unit without consent of the Hotel Management will terminate the booking without a refund.
- The hotel reserves the right to terminate the accommodation agreement would the guest or any of his or her guests fail to comply with any of the house rules.
- NO extra beds/cots can be added to the Petite Hotel Rooms
- We reserve the right to change the unit allocation should circumstances require it
- ALL UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING. Smoking is only permitted outside of rooms and houses
- The Hotel will not be held liable for any third-party service provider’s failure to deliver any service to the hotel or its guest.
- Force Majeure : The Company accepts no liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, fire, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, pandemics, epidemics, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, fire or failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
- Check out time is 10h30. Arrangements need to be made with the reception for late check outs.
- Late departures are subjected to availability; late departures will result in an additional charge.
- The person or company who provided surety is responsible to settle all charges before checking out.
- Any outstanding, incidentals or late charges will be settled by manual transaction from the bank card provide for surety.
Customer acknowledges that all quotations on services/products are subject to change. In the event of a wrong service/price quotation, Devonvale Golf and Wine Estate will decline the client’s application for service/product in writing and submit a duly updated application form for client’s approval detailing the correct service/pricing.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATION GENERAL RULES
- Early Check in from 10:00 is subjected to availability and the minimum fee is R 850 per room.
- Day use of rooms are subjected to availability and the fee starts from R850 per room.
- Day use of rooms are available from 10:00 to 20:00.
- No Smoking in the rooms, smoking in the room will lead to a minimum of one night accommodation charge.
- Overnight visits are not allowed, please use our Club House for social events and chatting with your guest.
- Visitor(s) must adhere to all the same rules that apply to the hotel guest.
- The hotel guest is responsible for all damages caused by their visitor(s)
- Guests are obligated to pay for any damage they cause. If they are unable to prove that they are not responsible for
- Room inventory (pillows, blankets, towels, etc) are intended for your use during your stay at the hotel and you are
kindly requested not to take them out.
- Any damage or lost of inventory will be charged to the bank card provide for surety at check in with out notification.
- Pets are not allowed in the rooms, but guide dogs are accepted with prior arrangement.
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult.
- Children under the age of 12 (maximum 2 per room) will be accommodated free of charge, on a bed only basis if sharing with one or two adults but will be charged for meals.
- Children occupying their own room will be charged the full adult rate.
- Children aged 12 years and older will be considered adult and will be charges the extra person rate of R 650 per night, on a bed only basis.
- Children aged 12 years and older will pay the full adult meal rate.
- Adult Extra bed “would the unit occupancy allow it” will be charge per person, rate of R 650 per night, on a bed only basis and will be charged for meals.
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the Gym.
- Pool area is open from 8:00 until 21:00.
- Please use pool towels for the pool area.
- No illegal substances of any kind are allowed on the premises.
- Please refrain from creating excessive noise (music/voices/engines or otherwise)
- From 10pm (22:00) to 8 am (8:00) is the period of night rest, so don’t disturb another hotel guest. We ask each guest to be careful and do not create noise that can bother other guest.
- The hotel guest is liable for all costs incurred if lock changes or key replacements are necessary due to negligence.
- The hotel guest is not permitted to tamper/change the locks without prior permission.
- The hotel guest is not allowed to distribute copies of the keys without prior permission.
- The Hotel is not responsible for the loss or leaving behind your valuables, money, jewels and documents in the rooms or other place in the hotel.
- The management respectfully requests you not to leave your money or valuables unattended. Safety deposits facilities are available either in your room or on request at the reception desk. We strongly recommend that you avail yourself of this Facility.
- Vehicles and their contents are left at the owner’s/guest’s own risk.
- Check out is at 10:30. Please leave the room before 10:30 on the day of your departure.
- Occupying the room after 10:30 will be at an additional accommodation charge.
- Late Check Out is subjected to availability and the fee is a minimum of R850 until 20:00.
- In case of late departure please notify the reception by 8:00 am on the day of departure.
- If guests want to extend their stay they have to pay in advance.
- Extension of any stay / reservations is subjected to availability and therefore not guaranteed
NON-ADHERENCE TO HOUSE RULES:
- Any breach of house rules will result in the guest receiving verbal warning
- If the guest’s behaviour does not improve with immediate effect after receiving the warning, the hotel has the right to terminate the accommodation agreement with immediate effect at cost to guest.
- Hotel Management will terminate the accommodation agreement without a refund.
- Hotel Management will recover any damage or lost of inventory form the surety provided without writing notice, from the guest.
South African Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI Act):
We automatically collect your details after inquiring with us via email or any other of our marketing campaigns. So that we comply with the consent requirements, we are obliged to confirm that you are happy to be on our contacts database and receive marketing emails from us.
Please let us know if you would like to be removed from this database